Home & Interior Specialists with Retail Experience Required
We have a vacancy for a full-time Home Specialist in our Powerscourt Showroom Wicklow
The Home Specialists are the core of our Retail and Interior Consultancy Teams; they really are specialists in everything they do, from the outstanding service they provide to customers to their in-depth product knowledge.
As part of the Neptune Team, you will be provided with continued training opportunities with Neptune, on Neptune design techniques and seasonal product and image updates
- Weekend work and flexibility is essential
- You’ll be a genuinely caring and friendly person with a real passion for excellent service and stunning interiors.
- You’ll have a keen eye for detail and will understand the importance of presentation, personally and in store.
- Retail experience is important but not essential, a flare for interior design or Interior design qualification necessary
- Welcome everyone so they feel at home and relaxed as they spend time in store
- Gently impart your product knowledge when supporting and guiding customers with their furniture and interior choices
- Maintain breath-taking visual merchandising and store presentation
- Process customer orders promptly and correctly and assist with weekly deliveries to store
- Oversee tasks & customer orders of the part time home specialists
Now in its 30th year, our client are as enthusiastic about interiors, furniture and design as they were when they started their journey in 1990.
Their showroom is unique from the ground up, designed with care and attention, they are home to some of the most inspiring and beautiful furniture, kitchens and home accessories.
The company’s customers love their products so much that the employer keep the showroom open for them seven days a week.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- The opportunity to train with Neptune UK
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience
- A discretionary incentive scheme
- Access to a staff pension scheme
- Staff kitchen facilities to include tea, coffee etc.
- Free parking where available and a generous staff discount on all of products
Please email letter of application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org