Home & Interior specialist with retail experience required
We have a vacancy for a full-time Home Specialist in our KCR Showroom, Dublin 12
The Home Specialists are the core of our Retail and Interior Consultancy Teams; they really are specialists in everything they do, from the outstanding service they provide to customers to their in-depth product knowledge.
As part of the Neptune Team, you will be provided with continued training opportunities with Neptune, on Neptune design techniques and seasonal product and image updates
- You’ll be a genuinely caring and friendly person with a real passion for excellent service and stunning interiors.
- You’ll have a keen eye for detail and will understand the importance of presentation, personally and in store.
- Retail experience is important but not essential, a flare for interior design or Interior design qualification necessary
- Weekend work and flexibility is essential
- Welcome everyone so they feel at home and relaxed as they spend time in store
- Gently impart your product knowledge when supporting and guiding customers with their furniture and interior choices
- Maintain breath-taking visual merchandising and store presentation
- Process customer orders promptly and correctly and assist with weekly deliveries to store
- Oversee tasks & customer orders of the part time home specialists
Now in its 33rd year, we are as enthusiastic about interiors, furniture, and design as we were when we started our journey in 1990.
Both our showrooms are unique from the ground up, designed with care and attention, they are home to some of the most inspiring and beautiful furniture, kitchens, and home accessories. We open 7 days per week, and on Bank Holidays.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- The opportunity to train with Neptune UK
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience
- A discretionary incentive scheme
- Access to a staff pension scheme
- Staff kitchen facilities to include tea, coffee etc.
- Free parking where available and a generous staff discount on all of products
Please email letter of application and CV to email@example.com