POSITION: Senior Home Specialist
BENEFITS: Company Pension, parking, excellent canteen facilities,
HOURS: Permanent, full-time
LOCATION: Kimmage, Dublin 12
DESCRIPTION: Our client creates beautifully crafted furniture, kitchens, upholstery and all the little things that help to give a home soul. Located in KCR Industrial Estate, Kimmage, Dublin 12, the company’s showroom sets the scene for their inspirational collections.
Due to continued success the company is seeking Home Specialists. The role is much more than a sales assistant; you will become a specialist in everything the company does, from providing outstanding customer service to in-depth product knowledge.
If you adore great design within home interiors, you’ll love working for our client. The company’s showroom is unique from the ground up, designed with care and attention and is home to some of the most inspiring and beautiful furniture, kitchens and home accessories.
To ensure customers experience the ‘wow factor’ every time they visit, you will:
- Welcome everyone so they feel at home and relaxed as they spend time in store.
- Gently impart your product knowledge when supporting and guiding customers with their furniture and interior choices.
- Provide our Home Design service to clients
- Maintain breath-taking visual merchandising and store presentation.
- Process customer orders promptly and correctly and assist with weekly deliveries to store.
- Oversee tasks & customer orders of our part time home specialists.
You and what you’ll need:
- You’ll be a genuinely caring and friendly person with a real passion for excellent service and stunning interiors.
- Ideally have interior design qualifications & at least 2 years’ experience in this field
- You’ll have a keen eye for detail and will understand the importance of presentation, personally and in store.
- The company’s customers love the products so much that the company keeps the showroom open for them seven days a week, so weekend work and flexibility is essential.
- Be able to work every, or at least every second weekend
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience – please apply now!
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter to [email protected]